Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Product Review! - Beija Flor Naturals Creme Brûlée


Product Claims: This product is for the happy and nappy, cute and coily, wild and wavy, kinky, curly...well you get the picture! No matter what your ethnic background, if the hair that sits on top of your head can be described as such you know that highly textured hair in all its glory tends to be dry, brittle and prone to breakage.

Our Creme Brulee is an everyday leave-in moisturizer with ingredients hand selected for beautiful healthy hair. The formula starts with an infusion of healing herbs such as rosemary, burdock and Marshmallow root. Murumuru Butter, Aloe butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed oil add shine, moisture and protection.
In total, an infusion of 13 premium natural ingredients create a light cream texture that is perfect for all natural hair types. When used on wet or dry hair, the Creme Brulee can actually change the texture of your hair from straw to silk making it soft and manageable. 
Ingredients: Herbal Complex (Nettle, Burdock, Marshmallow Root, Rosemary), Organic Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, MuruMuru Butter, Organic Aloe Vera Extract, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Emulsifier, Stearic Acid, Xanthum, Vitamin E Paraben Free preservative, Fragrance.

Review: All I have to say is....this leave-in is a staple. It shall stick with me as long as they continue to ship it to my house. It smells like heaven came down and settled right in my hair. Seriously, when I first used it the person who did my hair kept sniffing it lol don't get me started on literally walking past people and having them break their necks to ask who smells so good!? The consistency in this product is AMAZING. Every use has been a one hit wonder. Since I've used it, my twists are fluffy, outrageously well defined, and they stay moisturized for SUCH a long time. So this will be with me for the long run. And just remember, if something works, stick with it. Don't fix what's not broken, and trust me, creme brûlée isn't going ANYWHERE ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this. Almost every review I have read has been positive. Do you have pictures of your results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put some up! I used it in combination with my luvnaturals leave in!

    ReplyDelete