Saturday, May 5, 2012

DOVE Nourishing Oil Care Detangler REVIEW!

I REALLLLLLYYYYY like this product so I'm excited to share with you this review! :)




Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Detangler 
With Weightless Nutri-Oils Argan Oil Blend



Roxy's REVIEW:
As you probably know by now, I stress a lot about products NEEDING to do their job AND smelling awesome because yummy smells make me happy. Well, this product has IT GOING ON!! I love it, I seriously do. It has a soft smell that will perfume and freshen your hair and it is seriously pleasant to the nose of everyone :) My hair, like many of us, can dry out pretty quick as the days go by and this product will give it that soft boost it needs for me to manage a quick hairstyle and run out the door! Make sure to shake the bottle VERY well first because the oils need to mix to have to total effect. This detangler contains ARGAN OIL which is one of my favorites and ALMOND oil which gives it an amazing SHINE! The only "con" about this product is that the bottle is pretty slim and small and I had to learn to use less than I want to try to make it last. I totally recommend it. This product will be super-helpful on any type of hair, but make sure to use less if your hair is naturally straight. If you got a 'fro like me: SPRAY THAT BABY! 
Price: $6

No comments:

Post a Comment