Friday, August 10, 2012

Visual PROOF!!!

Heyyyyy ladies!!!

Alright, let me tell you that my hair was DRY. I don't know what happened to me, I let myself go for a second. Never again. My hair felt like carpet. Very bad. 
SO! I decided to do my super cool summer deep conditioner and leave it in for 3 hours, and the proof is in the pudding! (Well, the mayo in this case...)

Here are the pictures of before-during-after for you to see :)

Look at this madness!

This is carpet, CARPET I tell you!

Disgusting.

I completely let myself go.

I'm ashamed to even show this

Put the whole mess in my hair and covered it with this aluminum cap. It's supposed
to use my own body heat and do something. Can't say much for that, besides
that it's the only cap where my whole head fits :)

I smelled like food, that's the only downside.

My hair DRANK THIS UP!!

So this is how it began....

I decided to maximize my time and do a facial while I was
at it ;)

LOOK AT THIS!

My hair looks alive again!

I need to do this more often

The carpet has become hair once again!

Have you deep conditioned yet?


Yes, of course, my hair was wet so take into consideration some of the shine comes from the water. But you can totally see the difference!! After it dried, it's feeling SO SOFT! I can't keep my hands off of it! My little conditioner cocktail works for me :) Have you tried it?

Here's the link to get the secret ingredients:





<3 Roxy

3 comments:

  1. Cute & healthy hair!
    I do the same (+ facial too ^_^)! The best way to avoid dryness => deep conditioning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deep conditioned today. Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and vatika oil. My hair is soft and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nefertaris Bubble: Thank you!! Right?! Deep conditioning and facials are the best. I love that beauty time lol

    LaNeshe: That's great to hear!! Hmm, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and vatika oil?? I need to give that a try!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete