Thursday, February 2, 2012

OhMyAfro: Center Stage - Jessica Mack!

Bonjour Ohmyafro! The spotlight today goes to none other than the wonderful Jessica Mack, a fabulous natural hair diva and mother! Check her out!

1.) Welcome to Ohmyafro! Let’s start with your name, and tell us a little about where your from.
My name is Jessica and I am originally from Germany. I'm what they call an "Army Brat"....Constantly moving from place to place.



2.) How long have you been natural?
I have been natural for 3 years now...And loving every good and some crazy moment of it!:)

3.) What is your regimen like, including products, styles, etc? How do you maintain your hair?

Since I just recently gave birth to my second child, (like a few weeks ago) Haven't done much styling. its been in a semi-protective style for about a week now. I use only BlackOnyxworld.com products.. They all are 100% natural and 90% of her products are 100% organic as well.
I try to shampoo my hair every week. but sometimes I go 2 weeks.. I shampoo and condition my hair... once a month I do a deep condition.


4.) What’s the worst experience you’ve had with your hair?

Well, my worse experience is when I went on tour to Italy and I forgot my shampoo and conditioner and ALL my oil spilled in my bag. So I had to go 2 weeks without good shampoo and my oil.


5.) What’s the best thing about being natural?
The Best thing about natural hair is, once you learn how to keep your hair moisturize...it is super easy to maintain. a puff is a style. Its easy just to get up and go.




6.) What advice would you give to your fellow naturals out there?
My advise for my fellow naturals is to be creative with your hair. Learn from your experience learn from each other but also keep in mind we all may have different grades of hair, so what might work for me may not work for you. Be patient. A "bad" or should I say, a "difficult" hair day should never be a sign to think about relaxing your hair...lol..


7.) Anything else?
Be you and be unique! Be you and be unique!



 Gorgeous! Sign us up for some hairstyle tutorials :) What do you think dolls and gents?

No comments:

Post a Comment