Tuesday, April 24, 2012

**Style Watch** - Dry-Twist out

Salut tout le monde! :)
        It's been too long! I'm in my finals week so it's been very hectic for me, but i still found some time to do a hairstyle over the weekend that I'd like to share! 
side view


my lion has been tamed temporarily
Ok! So my twists look longer no? I blow-dried my hair! Due to a very unfortunate event that has left one of my fingers out of service, i could not pursue my hair routine with as much fervor as I've had in the past lol so I blow-dried my hair on low heat, sealed in that moisture with my shea butter/jojoba oil and mix and twisted about 15-20 twists and left it like so. I took it out for church, retwisted, took it down monday, and retwisted again. It's really simple, and doesn't take long at all. The significant difference I noticed is basically length, and the fact that my hair actually fell past my shoulder. Lovely experience, but can't wait to wet it again! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment