Thursday, July 5, 2012

Traveler's Tale!

Bonjour!
    It's that time of year again my friend, the time where I either set sail or take flight. My adventures will eventually lead me around the world, but for now I take God's blessings one flight at a time. ;) As you know, I never let my hair out when I travel. If I do let my hair down, it's because I know I'll be in a setting where I can take care of my hair properly like I would at home. This time around, I had a wonderful lovely friend (Shout out to Jennifer!!)  of mine unleash her creativity on my hair. Little did I know she would produce the art on my head that she did. I'm still blown away by her awesomeness lol enjoy :)




I couldn't even comprehend what she had done to my hair lol I'm just so thankful for her skilled hands. Hope you enjoyed! :-* Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment