Sunday, March 4, 2012

*Style Watch* - Curly Twists

Bonjour!

 So on Saturday I decided to do my hair in curly twists. On thursday (hair wash day) I did so much that was out of the ordinary for me yet soothing for my hair. I put yogurt in my hair!! And still managed to strut around ;) After that I washed/conditioned as usual in 12 twisted sections this time, and then to style I did 5 twists per section leaving me with 60 twists (I'm very meticulous). Well, I saw nikkimae2003 from youtube do a style that I had previously done before and I decided to revisit it with a twist, pinning all my hair on one side.
 Here's her tutorial:


 The amount of hands that found their way into my hair was startling! Never had so many hands pulled and touched and caressed my hair like yesterday!         


After a long day of being pulled 


Jewish Roots! Right curl hangs ;)


Seriously thinking about investing in a shirt like this. Not green of course. :-* xoxo
Don't Touch Period! lol






No comments:

Post a Comment