Monday, August 20, 2012

Product Review: Cheapest Sale Price and It Was Worth It!

Hey ladies!!

I went to Sally's the other day and at the check out the cashier offered one of those sales that sounds ridiculously cheap and leads me to think something MUST be wrong with the product. The price of $5 seemed so cheap I succumbed and brought it home with me. After washing my hair, I expected to spray this on and have it do absolutely NOTHING to my hair.....but au contraire....I LOVED IT!! :) 

-Smells great (check!)
-My hair felt soft (check!)
-Wasn't greasy (check!)
-Felt good on my scalp (check!)
-Made my hair easier to manage for a couple of days (check!)

WHAT?!?! <-- My reaction to the cheapest product I had ever bought. So cheap and did a good job!!


I totally recommend it if you want a good cheap-y product to keep for those moments you want something on your hair but don't need a spectacular product. I keep it near for those (many) days I just want my hair in a puff and walk out feeling comfortable to do what I need to do. 

Read below for the complete information of this cutie product ;)
$5 at Sally's (On sale)
Claims:
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 is the very best product for protecting and maintaining your hairstyle.  This versatile product can be used as a curl activator and moisturizer on natural curls and perm waved hair and a leave in conditioner for relaxed, natural and braided hair.  This non-greasy, non-staining formula helps to soften and detangle hair while soothing the scalp and healing abrasions leaving a vibrant sheen.



No comments:

Post a Comment