Saturday, August 4, 2012

2012 Hair growth Tracking (So far...)

Hey ladies!!

Every so often, after I detangle my hair perfectly in the shower, I take a picture to be able to keep track of my growth. I saw a crazy rapid growth this last month, and going through my phone pics, I was able to see it much clearer. Here are some of the pics with the dates. Do you see crazy growth too, or am I getting too excited? LOL. 

NOTE: These are not my prettiest pictures, please attempt your best to overlook it ;)

January 2012

March 2012


April 2012,
right after I cut my hair 1.5 inches

April 2012

July 2012,
most recent picture.


I'm hoping I don't have to cut it anytime soon, I really want is long enough to reach my mid-back (that's the crazy olympic goal). 
But I'll be more than satisfied if it at least passes my shoulders.

Send us your pictures! We'd love to post your growth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment