Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kinky Kurly Curling Custard Review!

Bonjour and Hola!

We were asked to do a review on Kinky Kurly Curling Custard so here it goes!

Claims and Directions: CURLING CUSTARD TM gives moisture and curl definition, hold and brilliant shiny hair all in one product!

It reduces bulk, defines & elongates your curls helping them to 'hang' better. CURLING CUSTARD TM will bring out the natural curl or wave pattern you never knew you had!

It is an advanced botanical formula made with ALL NATURAL ingredients that nourish and strengthen the hair. Utilizing the humectant properties of the Agave Nectar, CURLING CUSTARD TM will give weight to your hair, define your curls, remove frizz, provide long lasting hold and shine without ever being greasy, crunchy or drying to your hair.

This high performance product is very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
**TIP- This product is designed to work alone but ultimate curl definition and length can be achieved when used with KNOT TODAY TM as a leave in conditioner.

For best results apply CURLING CUSTARD 
TM to soaking wet, freshly washed hair. For very kinky and tightly coiled hair use KNOT TODAY TM as a leave-in conditioner then apply CURLING CUSTARD TM to soaking wet hair in small sections. Smooth each section with fingers from root to tip


Brittany: Now, this review comes from someone who isn't a huge wash n go fan like roxy is due to my bad experience with my ex-hair stylists. Like I previously stated before, my hair is usually stretched, up and tucked away. I used Curling Custard when my hair was shorter (WITH the knot today as a leave-in, I follow directions people) and it worked pretty well. My hair was defined, didn't feel hard like gels usually do, and still moisturized. My biggest, BIGGEST, problem with this product is the aftermath. The white flakes, yeah....no. I'm no big fan of anything being left over in my hair that  gives people the opportunity turn into that monkey from the Emperor's New groove and start picking stuff out my hair. That's a bandwagon I just can't jump on. So, if you like wash n go's, use this product very, very lightly. It's not bad, just didn't do much for me, so I gave it away. ^_^ xoxo. 3 stars out of 5


Roxy: First of all, I am a complete fan of "wash n' go's."  I love the simplicity of it, and the fact that if I give it just enough time to dry the result is a perfectly curled yet carelessly messy Afro. I LOVE it! This Kinky Curly Custard was the first "wash n' go" product I ever tried, so when I first used it it was the ULTIMATE product. After using a bunch of other products for my style, this product is good but NOT as amazing as I thought. The white flakes after a couple of days kills it all for me. My advice about this product is, if you use it, take your time to apply it well all over your hair to really define your curls, and mayyyybeee leave it in for the next day but that second day you HAVE to wash it out because those white flakes are unattractive. Also, to avoid the white flakes the most: don't touch your hair after you apply it!!!! 4 stars out of 5. Hope this helps, all my love!!




What do YOU rate this product??? 
What's your review for it?? 
:) xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment