Wednesday, January 18, 2012

*Style Watch!*

Bonjour!
 
 So this week was a very busy week for me at school, and doing my hair was one of the last things I had on my mind. So, after a weekend of bantu knots, I re-moisturized my hair, french braided the back and twisted the front. Here's a great video on two strand twisting:


Today, I took the twists out, and tomorrow I will be pinning it up into a protective style for school and then wash it after I come back home. For those who don't know how to French braid, here's a video =)



Only difference is instead of braiding down, I braided up, and after I pinned down the "tail" which was covered by the twists in the front of my hair. Simple, and can easily be considered as a protective style because you can pin up the twists. I wore different headbands throughout the week to switch up the style and keep it looking fresh :)
Add hair accessories for flavor ;)


Both of us had twisted hair! :)




After untwisting my twists
 And voila! This lasted me from Sunday - Thursday, which is my wash day so that's the main reason I took it down. I took out the twists on wednesday morning, and washed it on thursday. Quick and easy style that lasts almost a whole week, depending on your personal preference. Ciao!
Before Heading to School in the Morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment