Tuesday, January 3, 2012

OMA! Man Of The Month! January

Kenny, 21


Are you aware of anything that has to do with natural hair 
Everything that I know about natural hair has to do with what you (Brittany) told me. Besides that? No.



How do you feel about a girl with natural hair? 
How do I feel? I don't know, I just think of her motive behind it. Why’d she decide to go natural? I respect the fact that she’s comfortable with going natural and working hard to keep her hair “naturally” nice.



What are you attracted to in a girl? 
Well first. Natural hair [laughter] quote that as a joke. No no, I’m kidding. There’s a lot. I love a smile that you can remember... high cheekbones.... i love curly hair, full of life with a good scent.



How do you feel about girls who wear a weave? 
I mean. Sometimes I feel it’s unnecessary. They put pounds and pounds of stuff on their head! Some girls need it I guess you can say, but me? Personally? Not a fan. Especially the ones you can spot. What do you call those things in the front? Lace fronts. [laughter] Keeping it simple, I’m not a big fan.



What matters most? How it smells or how it feels? 
Ooooooo, wow. That’s a hard question….how it smells. Definitely. Wait in terms of weave or natural? (natural). Okay I'd rather a girl’s hair smells good cause it can’t have a bad stench.



Would you prefer to run your fingers through your girl’s hair, or grab it?
I mean..it depends on the moment. But uh…since im the sentimental type or whatever, I like to run it through. I scoop up from the back and run to the front [laughter].

How do you feel about girls who go bald? 
Um, with the exception of chemo, [stank face] why? Um……i don't know it's, I mean sometimes when I see that, now, because of the media like girls like amber rose, I just think chicks see stuff like that and follow the trend. So I see more of it, but in the past, sometimes the first thing I think is [cough] lesbian. I mean I don’t understand why its done. But low cuts, like when girls cut their hair like me? I don’t understand.

How do you feel about a girl who has extremely kinky hair vs a girl who has loose curls? 
I mean, it all depends. They're both nice to me, I personally like kinky hair. I'm for kinky hair.

Would you prefer a girl with an extreme amount of hairstyles vs a girl who does the same hairstyle all the time? 
I'm all about trying new things, so I prefer her trying new things so I can see new. But having a good three or four hairstyles to keep is fine as well. Trying new things is always good though.

How do you feel about a girl who colors her hair? 
If it fits her, the complexion, it's fine. I just don’t like the chicks who change it every 2 weeks. That’s rachet. But trying something new and it fits? That’s fine.

If your girlfriend is thinking about going natural would you encourage or discourage it? During the transition would you prefer the big chop, grow it out slowly, or hiding it in a weave? 
Encourage it. I prefer growing it out slowly instead of hiding it under weave or cutting it all off.

Are you more discouraging of a girl who has darker skin to go natural versus a girl who has lighter skin? 
T-t-t-that doesn’t matter. [shakes head violently no].

No comments:

Post a Comment